Sunday, May 17, 2009

Goodbyes and frustrations

So, I am about half an hour from leaving for the airport. In the meantime, I decided I would try vlogging. I've been trying to use YouTube to record the video, but it keeps cutting off the video at around 20 seconds. Frankly, after three tries, I've gotten kind of pissed off at it, so I'm going to wait until I get to London to further explore my vlogging options. I can always just use my camera and upload it, but I'm sure there must be an easier way that I'm just not thinking of now.

Thus, I'm going to type what I was planning to say in my vlog. I'm just about packed. Obviously, I still need to pack away my computer and whatnot, but other than that, I'm in pretty good shape. I'm so excited to start this trip!!! I'm just a little nervous, but I suppose that can be expected. It's mostly just about getting through the airport in one piece, so that should be over soon.

This trip is still so surreal for me. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I'll be in London and Scotland for three weeks. I just want to start the trip already!

(My mother just walked into my room, freaking out because she thought I left without saying goodbye to her. Thanks for the confidence, Mom, because I'm really the kind of person who would jet off to the U.K. for three weeks without saying goodbye.)

Anyway, I think I'm going to go and eat before I leave. Next time I post on here, I'll be in London (hopefully haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment