Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Man on, man on, man on


This past day (Wednesday), Seth and I went a block or two over from the dorms to watch a soccer (or "football") game at the local pitch. I played soccer for 10 years growing up, so I love the sport. I can't even remember how long it has been since I saw a game live, so it was wonderful to get to see it played in a country where the people care so much about it. 

We might be going to see a professional game next week, which would be so amazing! I think it's Ireland versus Nigeria. I have my hopes set on this, so I really want it to work out.

By the way, Jeremy (if you're reading this), I'm working on the England jersey. We talked to a soccer (well, football ... ) player with an England jersey on, and he suggested a sports shop that might have the new jerseys. So, I'll probably check that place out to see if they have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment